Hello and welcome to My Juicy Life.
My name is Deborah Fay and I offer a range of products and services specifically designed to support men, women, couples and families who are experiencing things such as:
- anxiety, depression or low self-esteem
- feelings of intense loneliness, overwhelm, grief or hurt
- anger management issues
- difficulty managing chronic stress or a physical illness that is taking it’s toll
- living in an unfulfilling, unhappy or unacceptable relationship with a partner
- going through a relationship break-up
- going through a family communication breakdown
- trying to manage life and relationships when someone you love has an addiction
- struggling to co-parent after a breakup, or
- struggling to support a child who is going through an emotionally tough time.
Men work with me when they are seeking tools to help them get their head around their emotions or the emotions of those around them. I teach them how to identify, measure and manage emotions appropriately wherever they are.
Women work with me because I provide a safe, non-judgmental and supportive space where they can download, emotionally rest and gain a deeper understanding around what they are going through, before they determine what it is they want and need to be able to move forward in a powerful and positive way.
Couples work with me because I create a safe, non-judgmental and supportive space where they can explore the issues that keep them from enjoying the loving and nurturing relationships they desire. Whether there is infidelity, addiction or just seemingly incompatible points of view, it is possible to heal, recalibrate and grow even closer with commitment and perseverance.
Families work with me when communication has broken down at home or when children are struggling with big emotions and Mum and Dad don’t know how to help themselves or their children. There might be addiction or codependency in the family unit. There might be behavioural issues that may or may not be associated with developmental delays or a child might be experiencing anxiety or depression. In more serious cases there might be self-harming or risk-taking behaviours that are really concerning for everyone and might be impacting negatively on others within the family unit. In these situations I help parents to identify and address underlying issues and provide any guidance or education they need to help them get back on track to being a healthy, family unit.
I also work directly with Children and Teens to help them to identify, measure and manage their feelings in challenging times.
- Holistic Counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Communication Coaching
- Your choice of ONLINE or IN PERSON counselling
- Meditation Courses
- Heal Your Life Work for Adults and Teens
- Emotional Resilience Coaching for Teens, Pre-Teens and Adults
- Books and
- Online Courses
Call or email now to find out exactly how you I can help you.
- Call or text Deborah Fay on 0408 735 936.
- Email Deborah at [email protected]
60 minute session (standard) $90
Face to face in person
Online via Skype, Facetime or Zoom
Tuesday 12pm to 7pm
Wednesday 12pm to 7pm
Thursday 12pm to 7pm
Phone or Text
0408 735 936
17 Spencer Avenue
Deception Bay Qld 4508
Take a look at some Client Testimonials while you are here.
Read some Blog Posts
Listen to my Podcast
Learn more about my Services